Thursday, July 9, 2009

Page 5, Paragraphs 3 and 4

Onward.

Page 5, Paragraph 3:

Above me are many clouds, big and grey. They move slowly, as if they have no strength. Maybe they're hungry like me. One of them is so hungry now that his head comes off and floats away and he runs more quickly behind it, as if he wants to catch it. Below the sky is grass and woods that go a far ways off, where I see another hill, and then only little trees like the ones that grow about the world's edge.

Paragraph 4:

Now I look down to the grass at the bottom of the hill and I see pigs. The pigs are big and long. One is on the other's back and it looks like he's mating with her. Seeing it makes me get an erection. I get a gut feeling that I can run down the hill to the pigs and hit one of them with a stone until she's dead and eat her all up. That's what I'm thinking. Now it's just a matter of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment