Monday, July 13, 2009

Page 6, Paragraphs 4 and 5

I read ahead a little bit in this chapter (to about page 9) last night. I'm finding much easier to read since I started this blog.

Page 6, Paragraph 4:

I still have an erection. I rub the tears from my eyes and get up off the log to take a piss on it so that she [i.e., the log/pig] will know it's better for her to not be a pig. My penis now goes flaccid and goes back in its foreskin; likewise, I go limp and sit back on the log, where grey steam rises up from my piss-mark.

Paragraph 5:

Oh, many nights have come and gone without me seeing my people who have cast me off. They don't want me, and I sit alone upon the old log, and my belly is empty.

That's all for now. I was gonna post more, but my daughter wants me to play the Original Memory game (http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-4664-Original-Memory/dp/B00000IWDD)
with her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment